How to Donate
For US Donors who need a tax receipt for the IRS
WHAT YOU CAN DONATE
You can donate cash, mutual funds or securities.
You can send checks, wire funds or contribute restricted stock and private shares.
HOW TO MAKE A DONATION
If it involves the IRS and taxes, you know there must be a form to fill out! We have partially completed the donation form.
1) Download and print the contribution form. CLICK HERE
2) YOU DO NOT TO FILL OUT THE FIRST PART OF SECTION 1. We have completed the first part of section 1 of the contribution form with our information. The Giving Account Name is The Opportunity For All Foundation and the Giving Account Number is 1033522. Allan O'Connor is considered the primary donor for The Opportunity For All Foundation and you are considered a Third-Party Contributor.
3) Complete the second part of section 1 with your name, address and social security number. Sign the form. It is important that you complete and sign section 1 so Fidelity can send you your tax deduction notification.
4) Complete section 2 to indicate WHAT you are donating. If you are donating cash, please make the check payable to the "Fidelity Charitable Gift Fund" and write "The Opportunity For All Foundation, Giving Account# 1033522" on the check. If you are donating securities, more information is required as described on the form. The $1,000 minimum donation requirement has been waived. We can accept donations of any amount.
5) YOU DO NOT TO FILL OUT SECTION 3. We have selected the money market pool.
6) In section 5, please write in the date next to Al's signature. As the "primary account holder," Al technically needs to accept your contributions so he has pre-signed the form.
7) When complete you may FAX the form to Fidelity at 877-655-4274. Or you may send it via the Mail and overnight addresses below.
Fidelity Charitable Gift Fund
P.O. Box 770001
Cincinnati, OH 45277-0053
Fidelity Charitable Gift Fund
100 Crosby Parkway
mail zone KC1D-FCS
Covington, KY 41015-9325
If you have any questions about the donation process, please call Lauren Baggette at Fidelity at 1-817-474-6509 or email Lauren at email@example.com. If Lauren is not available, call Meghan Donnelly at 1-817-474-6540 or email Meghan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference "The Opportunity For All Foundation, Gift Account# 1033522.
The Opportunity For All Foundation is a donor-advised charitable account within the Fidelity Charitable Gift Fund, a 501c-3 tax-exempt organization. Even though your contribution will be made to the Fidelity Charitable Gift Fund, all donations will be placed in a segregated account for the Opportunity For All Foundation. Al, Leo and Kjell will direct the fund's trustees to distribute all grants from the Opportunity For All Foundation. Fidelity has waived any minimum requirements for contributions and therefore the Opportunity For All Foundation can accept contributions of any amount. For more information on the Fidelity Charitable gift fund, please visit www.charitablegift.org.